Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user’s or your computer’s browsing habits, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the same, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – © Gasztrip will not link the stored data to your cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Cookies Techniques: are those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, for example, to control the traffic and the Data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using elements of Security during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Cookies customization: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal as for example would be the Language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: are those that well treated by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are in the Web page, adapting the contents of the advertisement to the content of the Service requested or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you publicity related to your navigation profile.
– Cookies Behavioral advertising: are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides The service requested. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising according to it.
Third party Cookies : The © Gasztrip may use third party services which, on behalf of © Gasztrip, will collect information for statistical purposes, from the use of the site by the User and for the rendering of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
(At this point the AGPD suggests to include each of the third party cookies used and the data of those third parties. For obvious reasons in this model only Google has been included in the use of analytics for being the most widespread and common.)
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: